Crayon Lipbalm Fun
The summer is fast approaching and at Glossy Pals we strive to keep our girls learning in a fun way. Do you have crayons at home? Check out our favorite girls the Haschack Sisters: https://youtu.be/x5vislf_LyQ
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 high quality crayon – Crayola
- 1-2 drops essential oil (peppermint oil) or glitter
- empty lip balm containers (you can us tubes, jars, old chapstick tubes, or any small containers.)
- pot or pan
- heat-proof containers
- Unwrap your crayons – you’ll need one per color you plan to make.
- Place two teaspoons of coconut oil per crayon in each heat proof containers.
- Place the container in the microwave for two minutes. Please have an adult to help. Stir with a popsicle stick. Add the mix
- Add peppermint oils or glitter
- Pour your crayon lip balm into your containers. It’s easy to get the hot wax and oil all over, so pour carefully. You may want to use a funnel.
It’s best to wipe each of the heat proof containers clean while they’re still hot.
You can leave your crayon lip balm out on the table to harden, or place it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Then apply!
Glossy Blogger: MiahAlysia